The eInvestigator.com Directory helps investigation professionals connect with potential clients all over the world. Join our directory to promote your investigative services, drive traffic to your site, and get more cases.
The following are instructions for how to join the directory.
STEP 1: REGISTER
If you’re an investigation professional, registering is the first step in creating a business listing. To register:
- Go to the registration form
- Enter a username
- Enter your email address
- Click on the Register button
- Go to your email account
- Look for an email from email@example.com
- Open the email and click on the activation link to set your password.
- You can accept the randomly generated password, or create your own
- Once you log in, you’ll be taken to your Account page. Your Account page is always accessible via the My Account menu, located in the header menu of every page. This is where you can access your listings, billing information, manage your passwords, see bookmarks, and logout.
STEP 2: REVIEW PRICING PLANS
View Pricing Plans to review the options available.
- STANDARD LISTING – The Basic plan is perfect if you’re just getting started and you want to increase traffic to your website and start generating referrals.
- FEATURED LISTING – If you face increased competition in your market, a Featured Listing will help you stand out from the crowd. Featured Listings have a “Featured Button” on the listing card and will show up at the top of the search results. In addition, each new featured includes an announcement on eInvestigator.com’s social media profiles, which currently include Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
STEP 3: SELECT A PLAN
- Decide which plan is right for you, then click on the Sign-Up button at the bottom of the table
- The next page will provide you with a full description of the listing features
- Click on the Sign Up Now button
- The listing package will be added to your Shopping Cart
- Click on View Cart
- If the information is correct, click on Proceed to Checkout. If not, click on the X next to the product to remove it from your cart
STEP 4: COMPLETE PAYMENT
- On the Complete Your Order page, fill out the payment details.
- Indicate that you read the Terms and Conditions
- Click on the Proceed to PayPal button
Any major credit card can be used to checkout.
STEP 5: ADD YOUR LISTING
Once your payment is processed, you can proceed with adding your listing.