If you had a listing in our old directory, your listing will remain active in that directory for as long as you are in business, or until you cancel it. As a member of that directory, you are entitled to claim your listing in the new directory at a discounted rate. The cost to claim your listing is just $2.95 per month. This is a 40% discount from the standard rate and a 57% discount off the Featured Listing.
If you would like to claim your listing in the new directory, please follow the instructions below.
Registering is the first step to claim your listing. To register:
- Go to the registration form
- Enter a username
- Enter your email address
- Click on the Register button
- Go to your email account
- Look for an email from email@example.com
- Open the email and click on the activation link to set your password.
- You can accept the randomly generated password, or create your own
- Once you log in, you’ll be taken to your Account page. Your Account page is always accessible via the My Account menu, located in the header menu of every page. This is where you can access your listings, billing information, manage your passwords, see bookmarks and logout.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the top menu bar
- A search field will appear
- Type the name of your business in the search field and press enter
- Review the listings that are displayed
- Click on your listing
- From your listing page, click on the link titled “Claim this listing” on the right side of the screen, in the blue header area.
- On the next screen, titled “Claim Listing” enter a statement in the “Additional Information” field stating that you are the rightful owner of this listing.
- Then click on the Choose a Package button
- On the next screen, review the product features and benefits, then click on the Claim Listing button
- On the next screen, titled Complete Your Order, complete, fill out the required information/billing details
- Check the box indicating that you read the Terms of Service
- Then click Proceed to PayPal
- Follow the instructions to complete the payment through Paypal.
- PayPal processes the payments, but you are not required to have a PayPal account. If you want to pay with PayPal, log in. If you want to pay without having a PayPal account, click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
- Once the payment is complete, you will be returned to a confirmation message with your payment details.
- Once we verify the claim, we will approve and activate your account, usually within 24 hours.
- Once your account is approved, you will see a link in the “Your Listings” page. Click on your business name to view the live version of your listing. Click on the Edit link to make changes to your listing.
- Your listing will renew at the same $2.95 price each month until you cancel.
Note: If you have multiple listings, you’ll need to repeat Steps 2 and 3 for each listing. You will be able to manage multiple listings the same account.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.